3.30.2014

March

March through our Instagrams:


1. We got a new awesome TV stand at Target that I love!! (Kitty does too.) // 2. #OldNavySelfie // 3. I dreamed of going back to San Diego on one of the THREE snow days we had this month. // 4. Josh danced to his favorite, Justin Timberlake. // 5. Kitty went on a trip to stay with his grandparents while we went up to VA to visit Josh's family. // 6. Chloe turned 12 and had an awesome birthday party! // 7. I got to use my new camera and Josh's brother took this great picture of us with it! // 8. The next weekend we took a road trip to Ikea with my family. // 9. Josh got into everything... I can't take him anywhere. // 10. I LOVE Ikea. It is so fun! If Josh let me, I would spend all of my money on picture frames there. // 11. We found the cutest UNC baby clothes at Target.. but we don't need those for now. ;) // 12. New welcome mat from Target! If Josh let me, I would probably buy one (or a few) of everything in there...


Here are some more that didn't make it to Instagram:


1. My favorite boys! // 2. My March bulletin board at Preschool! // 3. I have LOVED getting home from work and having so much daylight left! Thank the Lord for Daylight Savings. // 4. Josh made lemonade in a refrigerator drawer for Chloe's party. // 5. I woke up one morning to Kitty laying right next to me like that. // 6. We bought some bird feeders. Hours of entertainment. // 7. Josh modeled a shirt at Target. // 8. Josh also made this awesome invitation for my best friend's engagement party that I'm throwing next month!

Also something big, not pictured this month, was March Madness! Josh and I filled out brackets last year and had so much fun that it is an official tradition now. I won last year, but it looks like Josh has me beat for 2014. He thinks the winner should have exclusive naming rights for any children born during that year. HA! He thinks wrong! We had lots of fun filling out our brackets and watching the games! 


It was a wonderful month with my wonderful husband, but we are very excited for April! Lots of potentially exciting things going on around here! We will see what God has in store. 
For now, I am so excited for Spring Break this week! Spring has possibly, finally arrived, because the forecast says it will be in the 70's all week! Praise the Lord!

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment