7.05.2014

Our First Apartment

Josh and I are moving to Whitsett, NC in less than a month! We have loved living in Kernersville and will really miss it. Although I'd say we've had a love/hate relationship with our apartment, I think we will always miss our first little place together. Before we leave, we thought we should take lots of pictures so we can always remember what this first chapter of our married life looked like.

The Living Room


I LOVE the show Friends. Before we were even dating, I told Josh that I wanted a frame like Monica's to go over the peep hole in my future home. We started dating a little while later and this Friends frame ^ was the first birthday gift Josh ever gave me. :) (Also all of the framed prints are from here!)


^ Another awesome gift from Josh. I ruined our $20 Walmart coffee table, when I knocked over half a bottle of nail polish remover on it. He took the table in his office and started a secret project. A few days later, on Valentine's Day, he surprised me with it covered in this glass tile. He did it all by himself and I am still impressed by it!



 The Kitchen



Our Bedroom



Our Tiny Bathroom


This frame is in the hallway between the bathroom and the office. Josh has been packing up his stuff in the office for the past week or so, so here are a few pictures of our disaster area:


The Office




We're very excited to be moving to a nicer and bigger place, but I will always love this little apartment. Our first home together. 

2 comments:

  1. How have I not seen this post before!?! LOVE IT! Thank you for featuring so many of my prints (you're the best!) and LOOOVE your friends frame. Adorable design, adorable colors, absolutely adorable in every way! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexa!!! :) Your comment made my day! :)

      Delete