8.07.2014

We moved!

We have finally moved!!!

What a crazy last few days it has been! We finished packing everything up Friday night and moved Saturday. My parents and our lifegroup leaders from church came to help us pack up. Josh's mom and brother drove down from Virginia to help too. 




Once we got to the new place (and had a pizza break) we unloaded everything pretty quickly. Katie, Ethan, and their friend Cory came to help too. My parents took the truck to pick up our new (to us) washing machine; Josh, his brother and his mom worked on the office; Katie helped me unpack and organize the new kitchen; and Ethan and Cory put together our new Ikea sectional!!! We are so thankful for all of the help! We couldn't have done it without our family and friends! 

I was too busy and stressed to take pictures of anything that day, but luckily my mother-in-law and brother-in-law snapped a few pictures. 

Here's our new couch from Ikea!!

Our lease in our old place is not actually up for a couple more weeks so we went back Sunday (it's about 25-30 minutes away) to get food and clean the fridge and freezer. I didn't expect to be sad but I was. That was our first home together and I will really miss it. BUT I AM SO EXCITED to live in our new place. :) 


I'm so happy to be moved. We love it and can't wait to make this our new home!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment