11.17.2014

My Latest TV Obsession



I LOVE Dancing with the Stars! I watched a few episodes last season to cheer for Candace Cameron Bure, but other than that I have never watched it or been interested in it before. In September, I found out Sadie Robertson was going to be in the cast and I got really excited to watch and cheer her on because we love Duck Dynasty! But now I am super obsessed and have 3 favorites that I really hope make it to the top 3.


I love watching Sadie and Mark Ballas dance! :) He's been so supportive and sweet to her and she has done such a good job and has stayed true to her morals and beliefs.


While I have developed this new DWTS obsession, I have also developed an obsession with Bethany Mota. She is a popular YouTuber and now I love to watch her videos and shop her clothing line! She and Derek Hough have been so fun to watch! 


Alfonso Ribeiro is another one of my favorites! From the first week I've loved watching him and Witney Carson together! He seems to have been the favorite to win all along, but suffered an injury this week so hopefully he'll be able to finish out the competition.


Tonight is the semifinals with the top 5 dancers and then next week there will be a 2 night season finale. I am so sad that it's ending but I'm excited to watch! Another season should start in the spring. I hope it's as good as this one, because I have loved this so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment