12.28.2014

Christmas Day 2014

It's crazy that this was our third Christmas since we've been married! Every year, so far, we do Christmas Eve with Josh's family and then drive home late Christmas Eve night to have Christmas morning in our apartment. My mom had a tradition to always give me and my sister new pajamas on Christmas Eve night and now Josh and I do that for each other. So Christmas morning we got up and opened our presents to each other in our new "jingle jammies."



After opening presents we drove to my parents house for breakfast. Then headed to Raleigh for lunch with my mom's family. 


Every year some of the guys play foosball, this year Josh took over for my dad. ;)


Since Josh and I got married we do gifts with my family on Christmas night. We drive back from Raleigh and put on pajamas and open presents. It's something to look forward to all day on Christmas. :)



We had a great Christmas with both of our families! That is the best part of the season. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment