12.02.2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I love the holiday season so much! Thanksgiving and Christmas make me so so happy. I hope December drags by because it's my favorite month of the year! :)

We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend celebrating with lots of family. We left Wednesday after Josh got off work to go to Roanoke to spend Thanksgiving Day with his family. First we had lunch with his mom's side at his Uncle and Aunt's house. One of Josh's cousin's little boys turned 4 that day so we also celebrated him.

After lunch we left Roanoke to head to Lynchburg for dinner with Josh's dad's side of the family. On the way we stopped by Liberty to take some pictures!


Then we went to dinner where I didn't take many pictures...


After dinner we had to drive back to Roanoke... where I had left my purse.... then we headed home. On Black Friday we slept in and then went to see what deals were left. We bought a few things at Old Navy (since the whole store was 50% off!) and looked at a few other stores but didn't end up buying anything else. We relaxed the rest of the day and then met my family for dinner with my dad's side of the family. 



On Saturday, Josh and I spent the day with my parents. We ate at Josh's favorite restaurant for lunch, decorated their Christmas tree, and made a big dinner. It was a fun day.

Although Josh and I have had our apartment decorated for a little while... Christmas is now officially in full swing. I LOVE it. Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone! And an early Merry Christmas. ;)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment