6.14.2015

Our 3rd Anniversary Trip

Josh and I went to the beach for a few days to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!
We went to Oak Island which is where we went for our honeymoon and first anniversary! We also have gone with both of our families and love this beach. 



This is the hotel that we have stayed in every time we come by ourselves. We love it!


Don't judge me because I have a selfie stick and I'm obsessed...


Our friends Jake and Lauren (who we hadn't seen in over a year!) just happened to be at Oak Island at the same time! One of the days of our vacations overlapped so we hung out at the beach, went to dinner, putt putt, and out for ice cream. It was so much fun!


Jungle Golf Putt Putt giraffe selfie ;)



The day after we hung out with Jake and Lauren we had to go home, but we had a fun short trip! I can't believe we've been married 3 years! 


And of course selfie stick jumping pic...




Love him so so much!!!


XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment