4.02.2014

Spring has Sprung!



Today was a BEAUTIFUL Spring day! It was sunny and I think it got up to 85 degrees! Josh and I walked to do our laundry in our apartment complex and I snapped a few shots of the trees. Then we decided to go back to the park today, later in the afternoon, and we went on some of the hiking trials. I took some pictures of the same tree from the post 2 days ago and it was crazy how many more blooms there were today! I love it! I am so obsessed with this weather and spring and all of the blossoms and trees! 

I am also obsessed with my new camera so I'm just trying to play around with it as much as I can, to figure out how it works. After we walked and hiked all over the park, we went to try a restaurant in Kernersville we've never been to: Mickey's. It was SO good. We loved it and will definitely be going back soon. Today was such a fun day! I don't want Spring Break to ever end.

No comments:

Post a Comment