4.09.2014

Virginia Roadtrip

Josh and I love going to Charlottesville, VA to eat Josh's favorite restaurant Canes and going shopping downtown. Our friend Stefanie also loves Canes, so we decided to take a road trip up there for her birthday! We went last Saturday and had an awesome time.


I didn't take many pictures in Charlottesville, because I didn't want to carry around my camera, but we had lots of fun eating Canes, gelato, and going to the cute shops. After walking around for a couple hours we headed back toward home and stopped by Liberty in Lynchburg! 


After exploring campus a little bit with Stefanie we met up with Josh's family for dinner, before going back home. I'd say the theme of our trip was definitely food. Canes, gelato, Osaka in Lynchburg, and Joe Beans: that's a good day. We had a fun time in Virginia! Can't wait to go again. ;)

1 comment: