10.08.2014

Liberty Homecoming 2014

This past weekend we went to Liberty for Homecoming. Josh and I and my parents went up on Saturday and met Josh's brother Matt who is just transferred to Liberty this fall. (Here is our trip for Homecoming last year.)



We got my favorite coffee from Joe Beans, went to the Homecoming carnival and got lunch from a BBQ food truck, then we walked around to the bookstore and on to all of the new buildings going up everywhere. I graduated from LU in May of 2012 and it is crazy how much the campus has changed since then! After walking around for a while we drove up to the Snowflex to watch the snowboarders and enjoy the scenery. Then we ate dinner at Osaka, our favorite Japanese restaurant, and then headed back for the football game. We left early because it was very cold and it seemed like we were going to lose very badly. We listened to the game on the radio on the way home and it turned out to be a good game! Even though we ended up losing in double overtime. 

I absolutely loved my years at Liberty and I miss it all the time. I love going to visit. Being on campus just makes me happy and gives me peace. I can't wait to go back again soon.

"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty." - Corinthians 3:17


No comments:

Post a Comment