11.01.2013

Liberty Homecoming 2013

I can't believe this is the second fall since I have graduated from Liberty. It feels like much longer and not that long all at the same time. I really wanted to go to Homecoming last year, but we weren't able to. So this year we preregistered a few months early and got a early bird free cooler. ;) Josh and I got to go with my best friend Katie and my parents. (Katie and I were roommates all 4 years at Liberty and we've been best friends since we were 10.) We had a great day!





It was a cold dreary day, but we had fun anyway. :)



I love Liberty so much and I miss it all the time. It was so great to spend the day back there. I can't wait to go back for more homecomings in the future. :)

"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty." - 2 Corinthians 3:17



No comments:

Post a Comment