9.07.2015

Labor Day Weekend

So this is super late [actually posted on 11/2/15] but I want to document all of our trips and activities through the year. Labor Day weekend we went to the beach with my parents, sister, and her boyfriend. This was a weird couple of days because there were barely any waves. The water was very very calm and there was hardly any wind. 


On Saturday evening, we went to our favorite restaurant, The Frying Pan, that has great views and the most amazing sweet potato biscuits.


Our second beach day was overcast, but still so so pretty.



On Sunday night we went to our favorite mexican restaurant. I don't know why Josh and I are cheering for in this picture, but it is so typical us.



Rebekah and Zac left after dinner and my parents, Josh, and I went into South Port to go on a ghost walk. It was really fun! Afterward we got some ice cream before going back to the beach house.


This was a fun fast trip. It's not even winter yet and I already need summer again... I just love the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment