9.04.2013

Labor Day Weekend

How in the world is it already September?! Even though it's still technically summer, with the start of the new school year, I have definitely settled into Fall mode. But before my kiddos came for their first day of preschool yesterday, my family took a Labor Day weekend trip to the beach! It was my mom and dad, sister, grandma, and Josh and me. We had a great time!




Josh was a trooper while taking lots of pictures with me.. even when the sun was in his eyes. ;) He always makes fun of me and we quote this line from the movie Safe Haven: "Take a lot of pictures. You'll only regret the ones you didn't take." Fun fact: That movie was actually filmed in Southport, NC which is where we were taking these pictures. :)








We had a great family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment