5.14.2017

My First Mother's Day

Mother's Day just happened to fall on the 6 week mark we'd been waiting for to take Luke to church. It was kind of nerve-racking but also exciting to take him for the first time, especially on this day. It was a good morning and I won "Newest Mom" and got to see friends I hadn't seen in almost 2 months. :)


Josh's family was in town for Matt's graduation from Liberty, so we got to see them on their way back to Atlanta. When Matt had come up a few days before, he got to see Luke for the first time.


We went to East Coast for dinner with my family and then went over to my parents' house for a little while. 



Not only was it my first Mother's Day as a mom, it was my mom's first as a Mimi and Josh's mom's first as a Grammy. It was a special day and I'm so glad we got to spend it with both of our families.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment