9.08.2017

Luke's First Trip to the Beach

This is my family's 5th annual Labor Day weekend beach trip! Having so many different work schedules is hard, so a long weekend seems to be what works best for everyone. This year was hard but also great because it was Luke's first trip to the beach! Here are way too many pictures from our weekend:


We LOVED our beach house!


 Two other families from our church were also in Oak Island for the long weekend, so we met up with them a few times! 


THE CUTEST SHARK BABY IN THE WORLD




It was supposed to storm all weekend, but God gave us three beautiful days. I can't believe last year I was SO SO SO sick when we took the Labor Day beach trip. I had just found out two weeks before that I was pregnant with Luke. He made this trip not very restful, but so happy. I can't wait for him to be able to walk around next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment