12.30.2017

Luke's First Christmas

Christmas Eve was on a Sunday this year so we spent the day at church. We had Sunday School, worship service, and then the Candle Light service that night. We went to my parents house for dinner and then went home to put Luke to bed! We were so excited to set up his gifts for his first Christmas morning! I can't believe it's now come and gone... 

Luke walked out with Daddy on Christmas morning and loved his Mickey puppets, balls, and PJ Mask cars. We took our picture in our Elf/Santa jammies and got ready to go to Mimi and Poppy's. We had breakfast and then Luke opened all of his presents. He got so many gifts that he loved. Aunt Rebekah crocheted him a cat like his elephant she gave me at my baby shower! And the wagon from Mimi and Poppy was his favorite. :) Then we exchanged all of our gifts. Mom and I particularly enjoyed our Luke popsockets. ;)






After a while we took Luke home to nap and my parents and Rebekah went to visit my grandma. Luke fell asleep eventually.... then we got ready to go again and went back for dinner and presents with Zac!


On our way home we stopped by to see some of our other church family. :) Then we got that sleepy baby to bed!




We have been so excited and loved every minute of this Christmas season with our Luke. I can't believe it's over. Now we can't wait for next year when he will be more mobile and crazy and will love it even more.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment