1.17.2014

2014 so far...

2014 has been pretty good so far. We started off watching the ball drop and celebrating with some sparkling grape juice. I had the first week of January off work for Christmas break. I spent the week re-watching several seasons of How I Met Your Mother, cleaning, playing with kitty, and working on my wedding smashbook (which I have resolved to finish this year!).


On January 5th, my best friend got engaged!! 
We are so excited for the future Mr. & Mrs. Welch. I have been planning this engagement party for a couple of years and I'm very excited it's all happening now!


Tomorrow I'm going wedding dress and bridesmaids dress shopping with Katie! So exciting!
And next week is a short week at school and my 24th birthday is Friday! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment