1.26.2014

24 on the 24th!

Friday was my 24th birthday!
Because of the forecasted subzero windchills, the preschool started an hour late so Josh took me to McDonald's to get mcgriddles for breakfast. Then he dropped me off at work and all of my wonderful coworkers, kids, and parents were so sweet and made my morning so great. Then Josh picked me up, took me out to lunch, and then we spent the day together just watching tv and relaxing. He also got me these beautiful flowers! 


For dinner we went to Olive Garden with my parents, sister, grandma, and our friends Katie and Ethan. Afterward we went to my parents house for ice cream cake! 



Josh got me a new camera for my birthday! :) I have wanted a nice one for years and so Josh asked around and got everyone to chip in. I'm so excited and I love playing around and taking pictures with it! 


I had a great birthday. I can't believe I'll be 25 next year. Hopefully we'll make this year a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment