1.07.2017

25 Weeks Pregnant



How far along: 25 weeks 1 day 

How big is baby: The size of a rutabaga or cauliflower - 13.5 inches and 1.5 lbs!

Weight Gain: I have gained about 14 pounds. 


Maternity clothes: Maternity jeggings are my favorite. I like to wear stripes on my belly. :)

Stretch marks: Still nothing yet. I'm still using lavender vanilla belly butter and I love it!

Sleep: We found a body boppy on clearance at Target and it is so great. I have been sleeping so much better with it.. and pushed Josh out of the bed once. Oops :)

Craving: Chocolate chip cookies from Chick-fil-A. 

Sickness: A little nausea every once in a while, but I haven't been sick in a few weeks (since week 20). 

Feeling: I've been having lots of hip and pelvic pain since our trip to Atlanta. As long as I feel little guy moving though, I'm okay. Some days he is super active and other days a little calmer - I think that has to do with his position too. I'm feeling a little panic-y and glad there are still 15 weeks left.. I am not physically, mentally, or emotionally ready to do this yet. *wide-eyed emoji goes here*

No comments:

Post a Comment