1.19.2017

26 Weeks



How far along: 26 weeks 1 day (picture)

How big is baby: The size of a lettuce head - 14 inches and 1.75 lbs!

Weight Gain: I have gained about 15 pounds. 


Maternity clothes: Maternity jeggings are my favorite. I like to wear stripes on my belly. :) I have a few maternity tees that I like to wear with long cardigans. I think being pregnant in the winter is the best.

Stretch marks: I have a small mark a couple inches to the right of my belly button. He balls up on that side a lot so I think he's stretching it more. :)

Sleep: Over the last week I have been completely passing out at bedtime and sleeping hard. Also the last couple days I have napped in the late afternoon. SO tired all of a sudden.

Craving: Mixed berry gummies from Target.  

Sickness: A little nausea every once in a while, but I haven't been sick in a few weeks (since week 20). 

Feeling: Still having right side hip and pelvic pain and I found out I have a small bladder infection after a trip to the doctor last week. /// We registered at Babies R Us on Saturday and felt SUPER overwhelmed. Registering at Target was much more enjoyable. :) /// Also we're both excited after buying a new car on Monday! :)  We're excited to have a safe car for the baby that can also fit strollers and all of our future baby gear. :) /// We also started Lamaze classes on Tuesday and it scared me and made me really excited at the same time! :) This was a very busy baby week!

No comments:

Post a Comment