3.21.2017

Winner's Circle Baby Shower

We have been so blessed with a shower thrown by our church, my preschool, and now my closest and oldest friends. On Saturday, my friends Meredith and Hannah and their mom hosted the sweetest shower for us. Here are tons of pictures:



My sister MADE this elephant and baby blanket. I love them so much. She taught herself how to crochet a couple of months ago and she is so talented. :)


A selfie stick pic was necessary to get everyone in. :) We missed Emily and Jordan.


We're ready to be Mimi, Mommy, and Aunt Rebekah in a MONTH. (Please don't come late, baby.)


I'm so thankful for friends like Meredith and Hannah who I've been able to grow up with, live with in college, and call with all of my crazy pregnancy worries (they're both nurses). Can't wait for them to be able to love on this sweet boy in person. :)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment