2.16.2017

30 Weeks



How far along: 30 weeks 2 days (picture) 
Josh got me this cute Valentines shirt that says "Mom's little Valentine" :)
Questions - 30 weeks 6 days

How big is baby: The size of a cucumber or cabbage! 15.7 in and 2.75 lbs!

Weight Gain: I have gained about 23 pounds. 


Maternity clothes: My jeans are starting to annoy me. I think I need some good maternity leggings...

Stretch marks: I have several now. :(  I'm trying to find a better cream for them. 

Sleep: Josh took the bed frame apart and put the box spring and mattress on the floor for me and it has made it so much easier to get in and out of bed all the time. :)

Craving: McDonalds cheeseburgers....

Sickness: I'm having some more acid reflux over the last couple of days..

Feeling: Overwhelmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment