6.19.2017

Father's Day Weekend

The Friday before Father's Day Josh's family (minus Charity) came up and stayed with us for the night. On Saturday, Keith went to Lynchburg and the rest of us went to Roanoke to see Josh's grandparents. Grams and Grandaddy got to see Luke for the second time and we got to see Jeff, Courtney, Julia, and Lucas (for the first time). 




Saturday night we drove back to Kernersville with Matt and Chloe. On Sunday morning we went to church and Josh won "Newest Dad." My parents, Josh, Luke, and I met up with Josh's family and all had lunch together at Camel City BBQ in Winston. After lunch Josh's family headed back to Atlanta and we went to my parents' house to have dinner with Rebekah and Zac at East Coast.


I'm glad we got to spend Josh's first Father's Day with both of our families, just like we did on Mother's Day. It was a good weekend and I'm glad Luke got to be around all of the special people in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment