1.29.2017

28 Weeks Pregnant


How far along: 28 weeks 1 day (picture)

How big is baby: The size of a eggplant or coconut - 14.8 inches and 2.25 lbs!

Weight Gain: I have gained about 18 pounds. 


Maternity clothes: Maternity jeggings are my favorite. I'm down to slippers for shoes. 

Stretch marks: I have one stretch mark to the right of my belly button that has grown a little more. :/

Sleep: I have been completely knocked out at night and sleeping really well other than getting up to pee a time or two during the night.

Craving: Mixed Berry gummies from Target. 

Sickness: A little nausea rarely comes up, but I haven't been sick since week 20. 

Feeling: Excited and nervous to finally be in the THIRD TRIMESTER! We had our second Lamaze class last Tuesday and it helps to feel a little more prepared. Our church baby shower is planned for February 19th (31 weeks) which is exciting! But it is really scary to think about giving birth and bringing a baby home in less than 12 weeks. 



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment