2.09.2017

29 Weeks



How far along: 29 weeks 1 day (picture)
Questions - 29 weeks 6 days

How big is baby: The size of a butternut squash or pineapple! 15.25 in and 2.5 lbs!

Weight Gain: I have gained about 20 pounds. 


Maternity clothes: I'm not changing this answer from last week :) >> Maternity jeggings are my favorite. I'm down to slippers for shoes. 

Stretch marks: All of a sudden my one stretch mark has a few small friends around it :( Still just on my right side.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good. Love my pillow.

Craving: Right now I just really want some cheesecake...

Sickness: A little nausea is coming up every once in a while. I think the baby is invading my stomach area and bringing back some acid reflux.

Feeling: Very anxious and excited. We had our last Lamaze class this week and our baby shower is a week from Sunday. I can't believe it. As of tomorrow only 10 weeks until the due date. Ah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment